Søbygaard

Photo: Ærø Turistbureau
Attractions
Museums
The Manor House søbygaard was built by Duke Hans the Younger in 1580. 
Address

Søbygårdsvej 2

5985 Søby Ærø

Contact

Email:info@arremus.dk

Phone:62581676

Both the small hunting seat and the farm buildings stand on small islands with a 5-6m tall stone glacis.

Across the moat is a newly erected drawbridge constructed in the postholes of the original drawbridge of Duke Hans.

The Manor House stands right next to Middle Age castle mounds dating back to the 1100's. History emanates from this spot - which also has its own "white lady" and bears witness to Ærø's past under the duchies. 

In the farm buildings are administration, concert hall and exhibition hall.

In july and August each year there are concerts of classical music. During the summer months there are alternating exhibitions.

Until 30 marts, please call Ærø Museum +45 62522950


KISS THE FROG :
Kiss the Frog is a family activity that promises fun exciting experiences in the wild.
Entrance Fees : children dkk. 20,- adults dkk 50,- ( incl. The Manor House )
www.kys-froen.com

Address

Søbygårdsvej 2

5985 Søby Ærø

Facilities

Visual art

Cultural history

Possibility for active participation

Activities for children

Packed lunch permitted

Offers live demonstrations

Museum shop/News stand

Coach park

Bike Friends

More ideas

Last updated by
Ærø Turistbureau